New teachers adjust to North

As new students come to the school every year, there are also a great number of new teachers that join the Knights staff as well.
As any other teacher, new staff plan on making a positive impact on every student in the school.
“I tell my students that their success is my success on a daily basis. I make sure they get a better feel and understanding of reality. Although I focus mainly on freshman, I do believe it’s important to start early on creating brand new ideas,” said English teacher and yearbook advisor Ashley Kopecky.
North offers a variety of technological aspects that promotes a well-designed and efficient environment for not only staff members, but students as well.
“North is different because of the facilities. The previous high schools I worked at were much older and designed much differently. North is more updated when it comes to technology, resources and the overall environment,” said guidance counselor Megan Stenberg.
The positive environment the students create at the school makes transitioning for new teachers smooth and welcoming.
“This is a great school for a teacher to start at or go to with such a supportive staff. Everyone is always willing to help each other and it makes beginning a new job much easier to transition into,” said special education teacher Paige Kilcullen