The student news site of Grayslake North High School

Knights Media

Knights Media

Knights Media

Staff Editorial

School groups create a culture of connection
Staff+Editorial

The staff of the GNHS Knights Media newspaper thoroughly appreciate and support our school and its extremely diverse and varied extracurriculars.

Grayslake North has worked hard to ensure all types of people have choices for their after school activities. Students at North have the opportunity to pick from athletics, musicals/theater, clubs, cultural support groups, gaming, and more. Our school’s ability to have such a large amount of extracurriculars and clubs shows the true commitment and dedication of our staff and students.

Many clubs at North have been established by students themselves. Students have taken the time to congregate after school and do plenty of community service, school planning, and organizing. Some clubs and groups plan and orchestrate many school events and more without much knowledge from other students.

With the true spirit of teamwork and collaboration within all these clubs, each club works to push Grayslake North to be a great learning community and friendly environment. Many students are involved in more than one club as well making each club connected and unified. Plenty of students make friends from extracurricular activities or bring them to learn what they do. The clubs at North are a genuine large part of why our school is a unified community. Quality time together has created many friendships that bond us even more.