Adam Blonksi wrestles at State

Senior Adam Blonski made it to State in wrestling the second consecutive time in his career this year, he said it felt good to back at State and have the chance to represent North at State. Blonski has enjoyed wrestling in his time being in high school. Blonski ended his career with 116 wins, third all time in school history.

The atmosphere going into to State can be a very exciting moment, but could also be a nerve wracking moment. Competing in front of a lot of people can be a hard time for anyone, but having a family member or a friend can help the situation.

“Going to State, I had my practice partner Kyle Bosshart, my coaches, and my mom with me,” Blonski said.

Blonski has been wrestling since seventh grade and continued to wrestle to his senior year of high school. Throughout his years in high school wrestling, he looked up to his coach, Coach Collin McKillip. Blonski also plans to continue his wrestling career at the next level in college.

“A person I look up to during high school was my coach because he is always trying to set a good example and he is one of the best wrestlers i’ve met.”  Blonski said.

“I plan on wrestling in college either Whitewater or parkside to continue my wrestling career.”

Senior Adam Blonski has enjoyed wrestling the past four years by creating friendships and being close with coaches. Wrestling has also taught Blonski to be mentally strong.

“These last four years have been fun. I’ve made unbreakable friendships through this sport and have gotten really close with the coaches throughout the years,” Blonski said.