Seniors reflect on positive experiences

As the school year comes to an end, seniors reflect on their whole high school career and their most positive experiences throughout these past four years.
“I really enjoyed getting to know my teachers and my friends. They’ve helped me find out what I’m truly passionate about and want to spend the rest of my life doing,” said senior Ashley Garver.
To some, being involved in sports or clubs helped them create their best memories.
“My most positive experience was bowling since it introduced me to a variety of new people and places. I was able to cooperate with the team and really bond in a way only high school can give,” said senior Zachariah Bell.
North’s assemblies, representing compassion and support, have been memorable on what the school stands for.
“My most positive high school experience was The Big Game each year, where students with special needs played in a school-wide basketball game. It really showed a great sense of community and support,” said senior Keely Napoli.
High school has also been a place where students have figured what who they are and who their true friends are.
“Realizing who your real friends are, and especially just finding yourself as a person, it’s that point in your life that you might not have an idea who you are and what you’re capable of. It’s such an awkward stage, but it’s so great,” said senior Josian Martinez.
In short, high school is a ride of an emotional rollercoaster, but it’s the place where you can look back in time to your best teen years.
“My most positive high school experience was meeting and engaging with people different from myself. High school is a unique place because it is full of adolescents trying to figure out who they are and who they want to be. Most people change significantly throughout their four years, myself included. I enjoyed watching my peers evolve and grow. I felt comfortable doing the same in a positive environment with compassionate teachers, counselors and students,” said senior Anne Scoltock.