“One Tree Hill” review

A high school drama grows into the real and adult word as you follow half-brothers Lucas and Nathan Scott. One Tree Hill is the type of show that when someone watches, they grow a friendship with the cast and feel the same emotions they do. Through the nine seasons, friendships grow, the plot and drama in it thicken, and true romance grows and dies as the series moves forward. Writer and producer Mark Schwan is also known for writing Coach Carter and The Perfect Shot. One Tree Hill follows a group of High school friends through high school and into their young adult life with drama around almost every corner. As a young Lucas Scott decides to marry Payton over Brooke, (who is Payton’s best friend and Luke’s ex High school sweetheart), or you truly enjoy seeing the not so brotherly but still and intense rivalry between Lucas and Nathan who are just half brothers. T he viewers really start to connect with the characters and it almost seems like they’re part of their group. I enjoy this show. I like the aspect of seeing this group of friends grow strong relationships with each other and grow up through life together. Catch all nine seasons of One tree hill on Netflix, I give this show 8 out of 10 Stars, would recommend.